The wellness series: Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy at Home
Relax and balance body & mind from the comfort of your home with an aromatherapy treatment to your senses.
Explore with Life Gallery hotel with spa in Athens these 5 simple ways to use essential oils:
- Turn your Bath in to a ritual: Add up to 12 drops of your favorite essential oil with one teaspoon of honey to your bath just before you step in. Lavender is highly recommended due to its relaxing benefits.
- Create your own Spray and transform your space to a spa: Put a total of 10-15 drops of your favorite essential oil (or a combination of 1-3 essential oils) and a bit of water into a spray bottle, shake and spay your bedroom and living room.
- Do a steam inhalation: Add antiviral and antibacterial oils such as Eucalyptus, Peppermint or Rosemary to a bowl of steaming hot water, inhale the steam and feel instant relief from cold and flu symptoms.
- Massage yourself or your beloved one: Use a body oil to have a massage session. Massage is beneficiary for the circulation and improves skin conditions. The essential oils will also help you to feel relaxed or uplifted depending on your chosen blend.
- Clean your home naturally: Many oils are effective natural antiseptics. Oils such as Lemon, Peppermint and Tea tree can remove bacteria while offering a refreshing scent to your home.
Till we meet again on the water’s edge, stay safe and remember that distance only bring us closer.