For over 50 years, bluegr Hotels & Resorts has been an ambassador of excellence and sustainable development, combining the three pillars of quality tourism: exceptional locations, exemplary services, authentic experiences. With five luxury hotels in Crete – Minos Beach art hotel, a member of Design Hotels, the wellness destination Minos Palace hotel & suites, and the family-friendly Candia Park village, Athens – the boutique Life Gallery Athens, and Rhodes – Sunprime Miramare Park suites & villas, bluegr has won important international distinctions, including the “Great Place to Work” certification for its exceptional work culture, and has been awarded a 5-star recognition from the EFQM Business Excellence Organization. Guided by the conviction that culture and hospitality are inextricably connected, bluegr, through the G&A Mamidakis Foundation, supports and promotes excellence and innovation in contemporary art.
We are currently seeking out a highly motivated and passionate Director of Wellbeing at Minos Palace hotel & Suites in Agios Nikolaos, Crete.
The Director of Wellbeing will play a key role in the pre-opening and opening phases of our wellbeing facility at Minos Palace hotel & suites, ensuring the flawless execution of our Wellbeing Concept.
As the Wellbeing Director of our luxury property, your role is to curate memorable and lasting wellbeing experiences for discerning guests seeking to optimize their health and wellness. You’ll need to be a visionary leader with extensive experience in 5-star guest services, hospitality, and medical spa or spa operations to successfully implement The Minos Method.
The role encompasses four fundamental pillars:
- Strategy: Implementing the Wellbeing Concept’s strategy, managing the project end to end, developing annual sales and marketing plans, and cooperating with central Sales and Marketing.
- Team: Recruiting, leading, and training personnel, developing SOPs, and ensuring operational excellence.
- Business Development & Innovation: Identifying new opportunities, fostering innovation, and enhancing guest relations and retention.
Operation: Overseeing facility operation, connecting with guests, supervising people management, ensuring compliance with standards, and promoting sustainability.
Skills, Qualifications, and Character:
- Knowledge of Wellbeing and Longevity services market.
- Minimum of 5 years’ management experience in a Resort Spa or similar facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Studies or equivalent scientific background.
- A background in science or medicine, particularly in epigenetic analysis, nutrigenetics, and precision health strategies, will be highly evaluated.
- Knowledge and deep understanding of AI solutions.
- Advanced degrees or certifications in epigenetics and life coaching are desirable.
- Excellent English language skills, digital savvy, and strong business acumen.
- Interpersonal, presentation, analytical, and technical skills.
- Dedication to continuous learning and cultural sensitivity.
What bluegr Hotels & Resorts Offers:
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Private Insurance
- Development & Training Opportunities
- Excellent working environment, recognized as a Great Place to Work Certified based on international standards of Business Excellence
At bluegr Hotels & Resorts, we prioritize the well-being and development of our team members and guests. If you are passionate about hospitality and eager to contribute to our purpose and vision, we invite you to join our team. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Are you ready to Live the Blue Experience?