For over 50 years, bluegr Hotels & Resorts has been an ambassador of excellence and sustainable development, combining the three pillars of quality tourism: exceptional locations, exemplary services, authentic experiences. With five luxury hotels in Crete – Minos Beach art hotel, a member of Design Hotels, the wellness destination Minos Palace hotel & suites, and the family-friendly Candia Park village, Athens – the boutique Life Gallery Athens, and Rhodes – Sunprime Miramare Park suites & villas, bluegr has won important international distinctions, including the “Great Place to Work” certification for its exceptional work culture, and has been awarded a 5-star recognition from the EFQM Business Excellence Organization. Guided by the conviction that culture and hospitality are inextricably connected, bluegr, through the G&A Mamidakis Foundation, supports and promotes excellence and innovation in contemporary art.
We are currently seeking out a highly motivated and experienced Spa Manager at Minos Palace hotel & suites in Agios Nikolaos, Crete.
The Spa Manager will play a vital role in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the spa facility within the hotel. This position requires a strong passion for delivering exceptional guest experiences, ensuring the smooth functioning of spa operations, and leading a team of spa professionals.
Skills, Qualifications, and Character:
- Experience in a supervisory or managerial role within a luxury spa environment.
- Degree or certification in Spa Management, Hospitality, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of spa treatments, wellness practices, and the luxury hospitality industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with guests and team members
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Proven ability to drive spa sales and achieve revenue targets.
- Budget management skills to ensure financial goals are met.
What bluegr Hotels & Resorts Offers:
- Competitive Remuneration Package.
- Development & Training Opportunities.
- Excellent working environment, recognized as a Great Place to Work Certified based on international standards of Business Excellence.
- Ability to stay updated on emerging spa and wellness trends.
At bluegr Hotels & Resorts, we prioritize the well-being and development of our team members and guests. If you are passionate about hospitality and eager to contribute to our purpose and vision, we invite you to join our team. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Are you ready to Live the Blue Experience?