We are currently seeking out a highly motivated and passionate Sales Manager to join our commercial department.
The Sales manager will manage sales accounts to achieve guest satisfaction and to ensure all revenue goals are achieved or exceeded. Responsible for acquiring new group sales accounts and maintaining relationships with existing accounts to meet and exceed revenue goals in rooms, food, beverage, and room rental.
- Manage new and existing accounts to meet and exceed revenue goals through telephone prospecting, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication.
- Advanced level of producing room, banquet, and room rental revenue through directly manage business via aggressive prospecting, making presentations, developing contracts, negotiating and closing sales.
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel, both orally and in written form to previous, current and potential clients.
- Handle account details so that all pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented. Coordinate various departments’ participation in servicing accounts.
- Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Prepare information for, meet with, and entertain clients as deemed appropriate by potential business from that account.
- Develop in conjunction with the CSMO a structured, timely, achievable personal business plan
- Define and target key accounts and develop appropriate and effective sales solicitation strategies accordance to the principles of smart selling
- Continuously add and update the perpetual database of local group, catering and conference leads and ensure implementation of an efficient and targeted acquisition program
- Ensure a high level of exposure for the hotel through direct sales, telephone contact and written communication
- To ensure that all sales contracts follow the established Hotel Policies & Procedures and are based and sound commercial judgment
- Advanced knowledge of market trends, competition, and key customers of the hotel.
- Participate in any other job-related projects as assigned.
- New Accounts exclusive TA, TO, WHOL & OTA (wellness, Special interest, Diving, Schools etc.)
- Ensure and handle new business from Groups & Social events offers for all hotels.
- Prepare & participate to Travel fairs – Events – Travel shows – Reporting – follow up
- Sales Calls to T.O – TA all hotels (sales training & presentation)
- Establish, maintain, and expand the hotel’s database (including community management & CRM)
Required Qualifications, technical skills and competencies:
- University/College degree in Marketing, Hospitality, Advertising, Communications or related field preferable.
- Msc. in international relations, hospitality, sales or relevant field and/or MBA will be positively evaluated.
- 5+ years’ experience in similar role in hospitality sales operations.
- Sound knowledge of high-end luxury hotel market and hospitality trends.
- Strong command of the English language both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of further foreign languages will be considered an asset.
- Digital savvy.
- Creative personality striving for innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Presentation, public speaking and training competencies.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, partners and customers.
- Multi-tasking and able to operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
What bluegr Hotels & Resorts offers:
· Training and development Opportunities
· Excellent working environment certified by EFQM for exceptional business excellence standards and Great Place to Work Institution
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
Are you ready to Live the Blue Experience?