For over 50 years, bluegr Hotels & Resorts has been an ambassador of excellence and sustainable development, combining the three pillars of quality tourism: exceptional locations, exemplary services, authentic experiences. With five luxury hotels in Crete – Minos Beach art hotel, a member of Design Hotels, the wellness destination Minos Palace hotel & suites, and the family-friendly Candia Park village, Athens – the boutique Life Gallery Athens, and Rhodes – Sunprime Miramare Park suites & villas, bluegr has won important international distinctions, including the “Great Place to Work” certification for its exceptional work culture, and has been awarded a 5-star recognition from the EFQM Business Excellence Organization. Guided by the conviction that culture and hospitality are inextricably connected, bluegr, through the G&A Mamidakis Foundation, supports and promotes excellence and innovation in contemporary art.
For Minos Palace hotel & suites, we are currently looking for a passionate Front Office Manager to deliver unforgettable well-being experiences to our guests
The Front Office Manager acts as the front-line ambassador of the hotel and ensures our guests receive a heart warming welcome and stay. He/she will also coordinate all front desk and relevant back office activities. The ideal candidate has a solid guest service approach, is a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional profile to supervise and lead the front office team to ensure the delivery of professional and friendly service to our guests.
Required Qualifications and competencies:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality or Business Studies
- Master’s Degree in a related field will be considered a plus
- At least 8 years of experience in the Hospitality industry in Front Office departments preferably
- Excellence knowledge of PROTEL or equivalent S/W
- Complaint Management and problem solving skills.
- Able to utilize financials to drive revenues, upselling and administrations skills.
- Strong organizational, leadership, and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and self driven.
- Team oriented.
- Professionalism, Integrity and Responsibility.
- Flexibility, creativity and adaptability to change
- Excellent command of the English language. Additional knowledge of further foreign languages would be considered as an asset.
- Digital savvy.
What bluegr Hotels & Resorts offers:
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Development & Training Opportunities
- Accommodation (for non-Crete residents)
- Excellent working environment based on international standards of Business Excellence
At bluegr Hotels & Resorts, we prioritize the well-being and development of our team members and guests. If you are passionate about hospitality and eager to contribute to our purpose and vision, we invite you to join our team. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Are you ready to Live the Blue Experience?